Support of Nature, coincidentally. Two good recent stories about support of
Nature.
 One story, a couple who lived in Hawaii decided to move back to continental
United States and after some research located Fairfield, Iowa as a spiritual
community. They visited and bought a house in Fairfield. Putting their house on
the market back in Hawaii it sold.  Their property in Hawaii ‘closed’ four days
before the volcanos started flowing there, close by to where they were.
 Another person, selling out of North Carolina bought a house in Fairfield.
That person got a purchase agreement on the sale of their N Carolina home the
night before Hurricane Florence made landfall there.  The house sale ‘closed’
the night Michael made landfall.
 Jai Guru Dev.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 ..protective care of nature as a spiritual power.
 Support of Nature: A

 Life Supported by Natural Law Lectures by His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
(1985)

 Maharishi said:

 “The unified field is the unmanifest basis of the whole creation, the creator
and governor of the whole universe. Through Transcendental Meditation it is
simple to open our awareness to this state of transcendence. Spontaneously, the
conscious mind identifies itself with the self-referral unified field, the
fountainhead of all the streams of activity in nature.  As we gain more and
more familiarity with that self-referral performance, our thoughts and actions
spontaneously begin to be as orderly and evolutionary as all the activity of
nature.”

 “This training is of supreme practical value for our lives.”

 Support in Nature, a Provident protective care of unasked for grace in elegant
favour of nature as a spiritual power.   ..Support of Nature.

 The presentation of providence as support in nature that is in spiritual
cultivation was a strong feature in both Guru Dev’s and Maharishi’s practical
teaching of life.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Brahmananda Saraswati (Guru Dev) from a mid-20th Century Himalayan India and
then Maharishi in the opening decade of the modern 21st Century taught to this
practicality of spiritual life.

 Maharishi in a 1985 lecture:
 All who are practicing the Transcendental Meditation and ™-Sidhi program are
the real scientists of this generation, on the forefront of scientific
investigation.

 ..Now Vedic Science offers the knowledge to develop a fully integrated man,
whose mind, body, intellect, and behavior are in perfect accord with all the
laws of nature. Human brain physiology is the hardware of that cosmic computer
which can create anything through proper programming. Human awareness has the
ability to identify completely with the total potential of natural law, the
unified field, which is transcendental consciousness, the self-referral state
of consciousness. The Transcendental..
 Life Supported by Natural Law
 World Assembly on Vedic Science
 Lectures by His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

 July 9-17, 1985, Washington, D.C.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 What did Guru Dev (Maharishi’s teacher) say
 about cultivating this support in nature?
 It is a theme that recurs in his talks about spirituality and spiritual life.

 This is one discourse that considers a support in nature that comes from
meditation and spiritual practices.

 Swami Brahmananda Saraswati said:

 “If you want to benefit from Bhagavàn (the Transcendent), then do spiritual
practice and make him manifest in one location.

 The all-pervasive, formless divine being (bhagavatsattà ) is incapable of
action; it is merely a witness. Only when it manifests itself in one place with
the help of màyà can it take some action in màyà's world, characterized as
it is by the three guṇas. This is like the fire which remains unmanifest in
wood; even though it is all-pervading, it cannot light the wood, nor can it
perform any act. But when wood is rubbed, the wood can burn and act as we
desire. Similarly, when the all-pervasive divine being manifests in some site
with the help of our spiritual practice, then there can be some worldly benefit.

 Spiritual practice is a staircase by which the devotee climbs to Bhagavàn
(the Transcendent), and Bhagavàn climbs down to the devotee. Only by spiritual
practice does the being of Bhagavàn, which abides in all animate and inanimate
things, manifest itself in one site and thus acts in accordance with the
devotee's desires. Only when the formless, unmanifest pure existence manifests
itself in a form with attributes can any activity take place. Hence if you want
to receive Bhagavàn's blessings, then carry out spiritual practice and make
him manifest, either inside or outside. Once Bhagavàn manifests in one's
heart, only then will all the poverty of life be eliminated.”

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 In this nature of phenomenology, there is someone who conducted what became an
empirical study of 'support of nature' as phenomenology.  Gathered data,
authored a paper on support of nature experience. Became the work of a PhD
thesis. Collected people’s experience that became data. The work of the paper
allows for something that would seems more purely subjective to become more
objective to look at. Nature’s providence in meditating human’s nature in,
Grace.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Support of Nature, in findings of phenomenological support that is operational
as nature in the human life form in practical life. Phenomenal.  ‘..Know this
to be that which you are seeking’, also.

 email sharing by experience from a friend to FFL..

 "Yes, our source of the source is Mother Divine. We expand in consciousness
from the Self to a clear vision of the Saints, Gods and Goddesses, then on to
Unity, and then... sidestep all of that into Totality/Brahman, transcending
Consciousness, and moving into the space between Consciousness and the Divine
Mother. This is where we reside as Sidhas, perfected Beings.

 This sidestep beyond the wholeness of consciousness is what gives rise to all
of the Divine abilities we are then graced with. This happens as a natural
result of finding ourselves everywhere in consciousness, and also without
attachment. Yet we must still be somewhere, and we innocently find ourselves
closer to the Divine Mother, the source of the source, now unfettered by the
changes in consciousness, local, global, or cosmic.

 Peculiar to describe, yet very clear in thought and action; all of
Consciousness is available, and in balance. It certainly doesn't mean that life
becomes static for the Sidhas, as the journey is always first made across the
bridge of Unity, of global awareness and compassion. Given the state of the
world, and similarly ourselves, there always remains something to do! :-)"

 Jai Guru Dev,

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Evidently in experience there are qualities intrinsic to a transcendental
consciousness of Being. While there is Light, ecstacy, and shakti that can come
together in state of the human system the aspect of support of nature is also
phenomena of this. This experience in this state is phenomenal in life.
 What Guru Dev and then Maharishi point to more directly is different than
thinking about astrology and such, what their more specific call out is to a
description of state as attribute to the flow of phenomenology of support of
nature as ontology of the state. Grace that is providential as support of
nature. It is wonderful and spiritual when it happens. Something to cultivate
in a lifetime. -Jai Guru Dev

 ..

 “Support of nature” as we TM’ers call it as practical attribute in life of
spirituality permeates as a theme throughout Guru Dev’s teaching (Maharishi’
teacher, Brahmananda Saraswati).  There are many places in his discourses where
he speaks to it.

 ..

 385455Re: Qualities of the Unified Field
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/385455

 385156Re: Qualities of the Unified Field in experience.

 Doug,

 This post that you compiled from Guru Dev, and MMY is valuable in getting a
broad perspective of the current development in science today.  Specifically,
the concept of eternal inflation,  universe as a hologram or as a simulation
can all be encompassed under the heading of Support of Nature or as Bhagavan.
As a matter of fact, may be able to understand that the hint for humanity's
destiny is the universe itself--although it may seem far fetch how this can be
done in that human's are presently stuck here on earth with the possibility of
going to Mars.  How can humans manage to go to the nearest star system without
attaining the speed of light.  Or even colonize the rest of the Milky Way
galaxy.

 If a TMer practices the various siddhis or even the Age of Enlightenment
Technique of visualization,  he or she can understand that the universe is
really within your own consciousness.  But the current scientists in academia
will have to develop methods to prove the current theoretical concepts in
cosmology into traditional proofs fo science..  As far as I can tell, we have a
long way to go.
 absolutely    it is really good for TMers to understand this and when they go
through bad dasha/bhukti or transits they don't imagine that they are not
benefiting from increased support of nature than what they otherwise would be
experiencing.

 So many brilliant posts on this forum recently by everyone posting.
 ..

 It would help if a TMer understands a little bit of jyotish to appreciate this
support of Nature.  For example, as of today, Rahu is transiting the sign of
Cancer and on the opposite side of Capricorn, Mars is in retrogressed motion.
So, there is an inherent negative quality to most activities on earth right
now.  It would appear that the world summit, involving the US and EU, would end
in disarray and misunderstanding among the participants.

 Also, the conjunction of Mars and Ketu in Capricorn may bring in some violence
and terrorist activity in the world scene.