---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 On Nov 4, 2018, at 2:48 PM, noozguru@... mailto:noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 And make yourself anemic.  The elite want the public to go vegan so they are
weak and can't fight back when they start running their police states.

 God you’re a riot.  I can just see the “corporate elite” getting together
with, say, the staff of the Vegan Society to plan how to take over the world,
one meatless meal at a time.  I hear Whole Foods has a huge vegan holiday
section, omg!  I’ll bet you anything the mind-bending drugs are in the
cranberry sauce.

 Yup, like the "fat free" scam the "vegan scam" is all about making money.  It
would be interesting to see how well the Guardian staff does on a vegan diet
during the cold, damp UK winter.  A vegan diet is yin or cooling, something
better to try in summer.

 We had all kinds of idealist diet ideas back in our 20s too.  Remember the
"macrobiotic diet" and the brown rice?  I then bought Michio Kushi's book and
found it was not a vegetarian regime.

 Most people who eat meat and dairy though are probably eating more than they
need to and even Paul McCartney's "Meatless Mondays" (or any day) would have a
positive impact.

 Don't waste your time on stupid articles by statisticians or bad science
studies (and often written by clueless journalists).  Pay more attention to
nutritionists who understand metabolism.  Both Chinese medicine and Ayurveda
have understood this for centuries.  The modern western version is metabolic or
nutritional typing.

 Don't eat dumb and kill yourself in the process.  I have a hunch that some of
the Fairfield obits are about people who misapplied ayurveda as it is tricky to
do right (actually Chinese folk medicine is much simpler).

 Apparently everybody misapplies it, India isn’t exactly known for its
longevity or prosperity.
 Maybe it just plain doesn’t work.

 It works but not so well at a superficial level.  Lack of prosperity probably
means most Indians never learned how to use ayurveda.  That's also why I said
Chinese "folk" medicine is a lot simpler.  Good explanation here:

http://www.chinasimplified.com/2015/08/31/finding-yin-yang-balance-in-your-food-choices/

http://www.chinasimplified.com/2015/08/31/finding-yin-yang-balance-in-your-food-choices/

  • [FairfieldLife] A... skymt...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]