Yes, plant-based diet is good for the earth, climate change, ecosystems,
bio-diversity, defense costs, national security, lifestyle opportunities,
national/world medical costs, budget deficits and national debt, livelihoods,
etc.

 However, it is not a question of doing good for the earth by enduring an
individual sacrifice of health.  There is a fairly strong consensus in health
and diet research that a more / mostly plant-based diet is far healthier than a
carnivore/dairy diet.

 I am not really dabbling/ experimenting. I have been a vegetarian since I was
18. No anemia.  My study of research/evidence-based nutrition, as a layman,
throughout my life, continues to point towards the value of plant-based diets.

  • [FairfieldLife] A... skymt...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairfie... skymt...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]