Find discussion of Fairfield
 on Truth About TM site:

 http://www.truthabouttm.org/truth/SocietalEffects/FairfieldCrime/index.cfm

 While the positive effect of meditation practice on health and well being is
become statistical truth by the replication of studies I could suspect that the
more recent data on Fairfield could become ambivalent given the smaller number
of people meditating in Fairfield compared to earlier times and an increasing
ambient scourge of poverty with addictive drug and recreational marijuana usage
in the general area, like other places now.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dbra...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 I'm looking for the studies on the Maharishi Effect for Fairfield, Jefferson
County and Iowa.