 From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:59 AM
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Does the universe have a purpose?

 A scientist says NO.  Is that logical?  One can say it creates worlds
eternally.  These worlds may or may not have human beings in them.  Isn't that
a purpose?  What do you think?

 https://www.yahoo.com/news/does-universe-purpose-190052680.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/does-universe-purpose-190052680.html