--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Bonjour, TurquoiseB. Whose fault is it.? Maharishi or TM-org.?

There is no difference. He has never allowed there
to be one. Any TMO policy that exists is his doing,
either because he created it, or because he allowed
the policy to be created and implemented by his
flunkies.

You know what I find fascinating? The people on
these forums who most vociferously defend the current
prices that the TMO charges for TM would in most
cases *not* be able to afford it themselves if they
hadn't already learned it years ago. But they think
it's Ok to charge the "newbies" that much. Go figure.

has "earned" more money than God by "selling" its products and
services. The question is *not* "Why not sell it?" but "Why not give
it away, if you *really* care about the people of the world and
think TM will help them?"

>   The obvious answer is that the TM organization does NOT give a
shit about the people of the world or about helping them. It is
interested only in selling.