> > I pretty much agree with you, but Maharishi said he
> > had hoped to take over
> > the political administration of the world, and
> > apparently believed he could
> > do it. Hence, the NLP. Another example of the danger
> > of being isolated and
> > surrounded by Yes men.
>
> On my TTC MMY said that if he ever became involved in
> politics, that we should know that it wasn't him.

And hence the somewhat popular belief here in the mid 90s that when
MMY had his heart attack he actually left the body and a new less
enlightened and somewhat crazed guru-soul came in.

To me this thinking is just a TB mind desperately trying to protet its
belief systems in the face of contrary realities popping up.