Title: From a fellow in Hamburg
Hi Rick,

I just read this post about the NLP on the Fairfield group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/83812
and had an answer to that.
http://members.fortunecity.com/daojoerg/tmo1.html

The newest understanding that I have from my own insights
http://joergdao.fortunecity.de/india12e.html
is that there are people working against our ideas.

I have isolated at least four or five situations,
where people in TM-lectures were doing some kind of
hypnosis, based on aspects of the NLP-neuro-linguistic programming, and the
more advanced stages of inserting sub-conscious hypnotic commands.

So looking at maharishi, I could easily detect a lot of these on him also.
Loosing hair, having bodily problems, problems with legs and walking.
And working against his own people. Would be great to detect the
underlying emotional construct of all these silly behaviour and hectic "activities" ...

I have de-constructed two of those situations, that concern me, already.
And it gives a lot of power to understand the intentions of these people.
So they not any longer yell at us, but do it silently and quite effectively, it seems.

The main outcome for me was: They have soooo much anxiety, that is the real
reason why they with every possible means try to stop us.

It was already outlined by the german author Michael Ende in his immensely
mind-opening book "MOMO".

cheers from newyears Hamburg....