I'm not the one haranguing people about how they should give up this and that and basically do anything so they can get the $$ to start. I don't believe they should. I don't believe the benefits of TM, whatever they might be for an individual, are worth that kind of $$ or anything close to it. It just looks like a crass money-making scheme to me. So, no, I won't be contributing.

But since *you* feel that way, I assume you will be putting in all or most of the $$. Correct?

Sal