> > > I'm not the one haranguing people about how they
should give up
> this
> > > and that and basically do anything so they can
get the $$ to
> start.  I
> > > don't believe they should. I don't believe the
benefits of TM,
> whatever
> > > they might be for an individual, are worth that
kind of $$ or
> anything
> > > close to it.  It just looks like a crass
money-making scheme to
> me. So,
> > > no, I won't be contributing.
you will be putting in
> all or
> > > most of the $$.  Correct?
enlightenment?
> Priceless.
> > Off should be doing three jobs, liiving in a hut
and donating all
> of
> > his income to the TMO. But he is not. Selfish
bastard!>>
> > How stupid, everyone should give what they are
comfortable with. And
> cut down on the cafe lattes and dumb hollywood
movies you keep
> watching.
> > OffWorld

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I had previously
misunderstood your
position -- thinking that you thought TM was more
valuable than a
daily latte. But now I get you -- you see them as
equivalent. Now the
theme of your posts are clearer.

I guess that means a dinner out once a week is more
valuable than TM
-- and another's enlightenment. A fine meal of Peking
Duck and fine
wines? Or is a stop at Chilli's also more valuable
than TM?

And since you could earn a lot if you chose to work
instead of posting
to FFL, I guess your (dis)missives are more valuable
(to the world)
than another enlightened person.

Glad we got your values heirarchy of lattes, TM,
enlightenment, a
dinner in town, and your missives and all straight
now. Thanks for
your help.

Maybe Off world could arrange for the folks who cant
afford $2500 up front to pay him 3 bucks a day for 2
years and he can finance  them.  Or maybe he couldtalk
the TMO into a financing plan.
Bottom line - there are plenty of meditation
techniques out there that are as effective as TM and
can be learned for free or cheaply. That is why so
many people do other techniques after having learned
TM. The universe gives feedback. People will pay for
quality.
So i ask you this question-How many people have gotten
enlightened from TM, or Siddha Yoga, or SRF,or IAM, or
hatha yoga, or Buddhist meditation? etc And you know
hundreds or thousands of TM people.
anybody enlightened? .Certainly not 10%, not 5%, not
1%. how many 5-8 year plans do you have to be on to
get it?.People dont get enlightened doing TM or siddha
yoga or ammachis meditation. and what about the
purusha guys? I rest my case.
Have you ever seen anyone flying around the dome? And
it has been going on for 30 years. Like ----
HELLOOOOOO.

oh by the way---i sign my name.
steve klayman