--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It sounds like in the early-early days Guru Dev's teaching was
still
> fairly fresh in his awareness, but that the freshness diminished
as
> time passed, to the point where he now represents a teaching quite
> alien to that of Guru Dev's.
> That is the corrupting force of materialism, which he appears not
> have been a match for.
> Just my opinion.

Isn't it awful that Maharishi has spent so long promoting healthy
living, electric vehicles, solar panel factory in India, organic
farming and greenhouses, and a balanced and nature-friendly
lifestyle.......oh, and I almost forgot......working for the last 50
years to create world peace, getting governments involved where he
can, and, having pundits doing continual yagyas and oblations at
spiritual sites around India, starting a highly sophisticated
Purusha center in the Himalayas, bringing back the Vedic tradition
in a systematized and sophisticated form in India.
Is there ANY other teacher that has done this for 50 years?...and is
not stopping in his late 80's  ! ! !

OffWorld