> If you see, how Bill Gates creates one product after the other, and
uses it
> successfull in the market, than we can assume, that some relative
skill is
> deeply missing in the TMO.

agreed

> In germany, NLP was quite a joke to watch. It was headed by some old
> "Nazis", that did their cruel "you are no longer in the movement"-shit
> again......And when nobody wanted to participate, they send some last
> purusha to beg the lame meditators to pay the yearly fee, so they
had 1.000
> paying uninterested "followers" at the end.  When it was time for the
> national assembly, no-one appeared (they knew, that those Nazis
would not
> bring in a better show this time...).
>
> With this result, the national assembly of NLP-party was not able and
> allowed to bring in one single decision ! Since this is written in the
> statues, that they are only able to do decicions, when a certain
amount of
> members is present....

> I was laughing my belly out, is a german quote.
>
> So the german tiger was dead from the beginning. Question was, why
Mr. M.
> still likes these people ? Afraid of some hungry young tiger ?

Since WW2 its a quit bad habbit in germany to call people whom you
dont like "Nazis". During discussens peopel like to use it whenn they
 are afraid loosing. I don`t understand why he things that he needs it
for his anti NLP stand. As he pointed out there was enough other stuff
to "laugh about".

> Maharishi has just bought a house in Hannover, which is Northern
Germany.
> http://joerg.8m.com/vedas/friedenspalast-hannover.jpg
>
> Is it made for being re-sold years later, or does it have that Northern
> Entrance ?

MMY hade to by it because otherwise nothing would have happend in the
german TMO in 2005. (He also bought another 12 peaces of land. Most of
it usless. In avverage less then 0,4 Euro per squarmeeter.)

Mr Satva