--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- a_non_moose_ff wrote:
> > --- Patrick wrote:
> > > It makes me think I'm in CC.
> >
> > Is that important to you?
>
> I'd like to be enlightened, yeah, even if it's "baby
> enlightenment." But it's a casual desire, like my
> desires for wealth and women. I'd like to have them,
> but I'm not going to bother taking the extreme
> measures that would be necessary to dramatically
> alter my present situation.

Having spent the last week in Paris, I have
been reminded that when it comes to the desire
for wealth and women, if one achieves the first,
the second seems to follow. :-)

This is a city full of wealthy older men on whose
arms are women who would never be seen with them
except for the fact that they're wealthy.  Go
figure.