--- TurquoiseB wrote:

> It's called "They're not here, they're not coming,"
> from Don's "Inside Job" album.  He's a master of
> the wry, satirical social comment.  While you're
> sampling, try this one from the Eagles' "Hell
> Freezes Over" album:
>
> Get Over It
>
> BTW, if you're sampling "Inside Job," also check
> out "For My Wedding" and "Everything Is Different
> Now" and "My Thanksgiving."  Three of the loveliest
> songs ever recorded.

Thanks for the leads. Unfortunately they point
up a problem with digital rights; just as iTunes
doesn't have essentials such as Radiohead and
the Beatles, it lacks "Get Over It" and "My
Thanksgiving." ("Hell Freezes Over" is totally absent.)
It's a bit frustrating, but I can't afford all the music
I'd like to buy anyway.

Someone at the iTunes store may cover "Get Over It."
There are 28 songs by that title there. I've run across
that before there -- certain phrases or figures of
speech invite songwriters to explore them, and before
you know it you've got enough different songs of the
same title to fill an album. If I were a disc jockey on
an alternative radio station I could fill hours playing
themed programs like that.

For example, the MUM radio station, were it free to
do so and had the budget, could play the 32 songs
that have "Transcend" in the title.