This guy needs to get back on his medication.

Sal

On Jan 8, 2006, at 9:21 PM, dhamiltony2k5 wrote:

FWD:
<paste>
Dear friends in the world,

You can't see 3/4 of the universe, yet without it, the 1/4 you can
see, would disappear.

You can't see us, but without us, you would disappear.

No wonder Maharishi calls Purusha "the body of Brahman."
No wonder Maharishi calls Purusha is the best thing he's ever done.

You heros in the world need Purusha and we need you, NOW, more than
ever.

Helping us will help you in everything you want to do.

A dozen of us have only a few days left to raise our monthly
donations and stay on Purusha.

Please go to  www.Purusha.org  and give yourself and the world a
boost.
And please mention me as the person who inspired your donation.

Thank you and all the best to you in 2006 and beyond.

Jai Guru Dev,