> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > when he said "I think
> > > raise enough money".
> > >
> > > My favorite part:
> > > disappear.
> > >
> > > Poof!  There goes the world.
> >
> > Taking a vedic metaphor a little too literally.
> >

> Well, John Hagelin and MMY believe that Shadow Matter is in fact
what
> the Veda is referring to with the 3/4 1/4 ratio. Last I heard,
though
> perhaps he's abandoned the inquiry, John was speculating that
> our "Higher Selves" might actually be composed of shadow matter
that
> is associated with our non-shadow-matter bodies in some physical
way.

All the quantum stuff is close enough to valid. What everyone is
making fun of, is this Perish-a guy stating that if he doesn't get
support, the world will cease to exist...btw, if you watch your
attention closely at any time, it is easy to see the apparent world
blinking in and out of existence, regularly.