On Jan 9, 2006, at 10:28 PM, sparaig wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

on 1/9/06 5:06 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

So MMY is God, in the eyes of many/most of his followers? Did you

ever

feel that way? Did youknow anyone who did?

I believe a more common phrasing is that Maharishi

speaks for nature, or if you're really hard core, for Nature.

I heard a neighbor say as much a few months ago, for example.

Notice the CC tenet in that phrase -- the enlightened

person does everything in a life-supporting way.

My own take is that one's state of consciousness dictates how broad-

based the support of Nature is. Someone in CC may be very superficial

in their behavior compared to someone in a higher state.

So what kind of support of nature do you think M. is getting?