I was weaned on Macsuntil G4, then switched to Toshiba 2.2mhz, about 3
years ago - excellent, reliable, workhorse, better than the current
Macs, but I might switch back to Apple if this new one proves its
worth:

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/Tech/Apple_Computer
Apple Unveils New Macs Using Intel Chips
AP - 2 hours, 1 minute ago
SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Computer Inc.'s historic shift to Intel Corp.
microprocessors came earlier than expected Tuesday as CEO Steve Jobs
unveiled an updated iMac computer based on the world's largest
semiconductor company's new two-brained chip. The switch to Intel was
first announced in June, when Apple said it expected to begin making
the transition by the middle of 2006. But on Tuesday, Apple CEO Steve
Jobs was joined onstage by Intel CEO Paul Otellini, who was wearing a
bunny suit, to make the announcement.