> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> [...]
> > Judy's just smarting from the devastating effects
> > of being laughed at, and is feeling "attacked"
> > again, that's all.  And as usual when she feels
> > she has been "attacked," she's trying to stink
> > up the place.  Who knew that laughter could have
> > such an effect?  :-)
>
> So, you're aware that at least one person feels bad when
> she's laughed at, and yet you persist in doing things to
> make this person feel bad.
>
> Why?

Duh. Because the 'thing' that I 'do' that apparently
makes her feel bad is LAUGH, dude.  I can't *help*
but laugh at her; she and her machinations and her
ability to hold a grudge are often ludicrous.

The laughter feels natural.  Pretending to take her
seriously does not.  You can go ahead and take her
seriously if you're feeling compassionate today and
you feel that you should.  I wish you well with that.  :-)