--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> TurquoiseB wrote:
> > I tend to operate in the Now and as such have
> > trouble remembering that far back.
> >
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Gift of Farm Animals for Yagya
> Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
> Date: Fri, Dec 30 2005 10:41 am
> http://tinyurl.com/bcffu
>
> Knowing nothing about modern yagyas, I've gotta
> ask -- are you guys talking about giving farm
> animals so that people can raise them, or so that
> people can sacrifice them?  I'm kinda hoping it's
> the former, because otherwise these services
> are reminiscent of the Koreans in L.A. who used
> to go to the pound to rescue a puppy...and then
> cook it for dinner.

Judy bought a slice of a cow so that it could be sacrificed on
behalf of her sister.

I think it was a shank or a Porterhouse.

What I want to know is:

1) do they get to eat the meat afterwards or does it just go to
waste;

2) who pays for the carting (no one is able to answer that question
here to my satisfaction); and

3) A new question...is this meat flash-freezable?  In other words,
like the Omaha Steaks you get at Christmas time...but here you can
have one-stop shopping: get your yagyas performed for you and your
sister and get all your gifts/meals flash-frozen for holiday giving.