--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mrfishey2001"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> "...Just as you assumed that it was Ok to trash a book
> you've never read because of its pop-culture title.
> Elitists tend to think alike."
>
> My heavens we ve struck a nerve. How you've divined from the pixels
> before you've not read this book is beyond me.

Barry is omnicient. He can tell all sorts of things about strangers
just  by a short post: their motivations, inner dynamics, moods,
agendas, state of consciousness, intelligence, and many more things.
He is totally amazing. We ought to put him on David Lettermen. (No,
not the Stupid Pet Tricks segment).