But you gotta admit it's entertaining. What would we have to talk about if they suddenly caught an epidemic of common sense?

Sal

On Jan 17, 2006, at 7:41 PM, Peter wrote:

I think one problem is that the TB's believe that MMY
is knowledgable in all things. As if every utterance
he makes is spoken out of the mouth of god. I'm also
sure plenty of people around him doubt, to some
extent, his planning, but instead of being authentic,
which is their dharma, they stifle the very natural
impulse to mention to MMY the impossibility of his
schemes in the Western world. But, then again, MMY has
created this environment of artificiality and
mood-making around him. Quite the shame. Do they even
have a business plan for this bond-scam? It's
ridiculous and will work as well as the pundit groups,
world peace palaces and all the other ridiculous
business plans....nada...