> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > It might, or it might not.  If he actually does want
> > > to take over the movement after MMY's death, it
> > > wouldn't make a lot of sense for him to create a ruckus
> > > at this point and kill his chances of doing so.
> >
> > Yes, that's the approach someone without a spine
> > would take, all right.
>
> Not if his plan is to remake the movement once
> MMY dies.

We must agree to disagree. In my book, someone who
wanted to remake the TM movement would not do so
by pretending to go along with its current line
of bullshit. If you consider that ethical, I suggest
that it says a lot about your own ethics.

> Sometimes it takes more spine to go along with
> something and just absorb the scorn for the sake
> of a future goal.

There you have it. You are suggesting that it would
be ethical for a person to lie and pretend to be
something that he's not if his intent somewhere
down the road was to "do the right thing," eh?

It's back to the olde "ends justify the means"
issue.  You think they do; I think that the means
*are* the end, and that if one attempts to do
something ethical by acting unethically, then
one deserves the karmas one gets.  Since this
seems to be your chosen path in life, I wish
you well with the karmas such an approach
create...