--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I wonder how one determines the location of a
> > brahmastan. Do you balance the square meters
> > of the surrounding countryside? Measure the
> > linear feet? It mean nothing, really. I'm just
> > feeling mathematical these days, I guess.

> http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20010122.html

from that link:

"Oscar S. Adams, Senior Mathematician for the U.S. Coast
and Geodetic Survey, even wrote, 'Since there is no definite
way to locate such a point, it would be best to ignore it entirely....'"

Wimps like Oscar S. Adams may shy away from the question
of finding the center of a nation, but Maharishi doesn't!

Still, Oscar's appreciation of the problem only makes my
question more pertinent. How, vedically, is it done?