What about the "technology of the Unified Field" that TM and the TMSP is supposed to represent? Are you saying all of that was just a razzle dazzle marketing spiel? Symbolic? Jungian archetypes of our collective unconsciousness? (LOL)

Are you really telling me that TM and the TMSP is NOT a technology of the Unified Field? What about all those charts? Is John Hagelin a liar? <gasp> Everyone knows physicists don't lie. I almost voted for him!

Or is it just another waking state artifact that Mahesh is attached to?