You *could* pay three thousand dollars for this class,
plus maybe a thousand dollars for a hotel, and maybe
five hundred dollars to get to the San Francisco Bay
Area.

Or, you could learn to give diksha from the Sai Maa
master teachers in three hours for 55 dollars.

Or, you can email me and I'll tell you how to give
yourself and others diksha, free of charge.

http://mail.yahoo.com