--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So I checked the last 50 or so Technology arttices in the
> NYTimes. And the last 50 or so articles in the "Washington"
> section. Could't find anything close to what the poster cited.
> So I did a search on "anonymous" and seperately on "annoy".
> There are no articles in the past week containing these words
> that appear to have anything to do with what the poster says
> he read.

Well, it took me one...count them, ONE...Google search
to find exactly what he was talking about, including
several news articles.

Anyone with half a brain would have Googled on the name
of the law itself. I guess you were too intent on trying
to find something to slam somebody with that you didn't
think of that.

The funny thing is, AkashAnonGabby, since the law appears
to be real, you're the first person since it was mentioned
here who would qualify for prosecution under it.  And this
probably comes as a shock to no one here.