Yeah, his post  reminded me of someone trying to understand something
written in a language that he cannot read. He uses a dictionary and he can
figure out the basic meanings of the words, but  when he tries to put it all
together he writes nonsense.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>