> The non-physical Peter might want to reread the law
> as described earlier. Since GWB is not a member of
> this group, the only "test case" below that falls
> within the province of this law is #3, because that's
> the only one that could possibly be construed as some-
> one on FFL being abusive to someone else on FFL.
>
> But just to put things in perspective, I think that
> most of us are comfortable with our assholiness, so
> nobody's going to feel terribly 'abused' by that one,
> either.  :-)

In light of the recent revelation that TurquoiseB is not American and
his reported immunity against nuclear attacks, please find below an
updated list of test cases:

-------- start test cases --------

Test case 1

TurquoiseB is dead wrong

Test case 2

TurquoiseB's level of conscionsness is such that he needs to be killed

Test case 3

TurquoiseB's level of conscionsness is such that he needs to be killed
and his body and belongings burned so at to no further risk
contaminating the human gene pool.

Test case 4

TurquoiseB's level of conscionsness is such that he needs to be killed
and his body and belongings burned so at to no further risk
contaminating the human gene pool. Moreover, and in order to cleanse
world karma, the killing process needs to be slow and extruciating.

-------- end test cases --------

Happier with this?