> My, the things people do to distract attention from
> the fact they've made fools of themselves in public.  :-)

Which time are you referring to? It happens a lot.

Unlike you, apparently, it doesn't bother me. I love to laugh at my
foibles. You seem scared of yours.

> You don't actually think you're going to suck me into
> one of your endless egobattles, do you?

That you don't want to get sucked into discussing the regular
contradictions in your emphatic declarations is clear.

Lets try one more time (yes its kind of fun watch you run and hide)

Unc:
> > > If you pulled your head
> > > out long enough to actually read some of the things
> > > printed about Mr. Creme by those in the larger
> > > spiritual community, you'd know hat he is regarded
> > > almost universally at best as a joke, at worst as a
> > > charlatan.

Gabby: