I really disagree. About 2-3 years ago the posts/post-ers on this site
were far superior to what they have been for some time now.
I cannot recall the names of all the post-ers from that era but I
always enjoyed reading Doug Hamilton's quotes, Rick was a much more
active poster and his posts usually had much more meat to them than
more recently. Mark Meredith nearly always had something insightful to
offer, Patrick Gillam's posts were always crystal clear (not to
mention always editorially correct). Bob Brigante, who used to "snarl"
a lot always had information packed posts.

To me that has been lost in some of the endless blather that passes
for posts on this site more recently.

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"