--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't believe the author of stuff about gods dwelling in cows hairs
> anymore than myths about pixies or elves. Just hand-me-down folklore,
> good for kids.

I don't think a  strong scientific outlook on creation, human
migration patterns, physiology, astronomy, or whatever, precludes any
number of personal hypotheses and even experiences of realms science
does not (yet) touch on. Science is a great light, but it does not
shine in all quarters.

While I may not hold to the embellished details of myths about pixies
and elves, I do believe, but can't prove it to you, that nature is
alive with various "nature spirits" and the universe is alive with
celestial powers. Until science can disprove my experiential based
hypothesis, I will sustain it. Again, a scientific view and a
"metaphysical" of things beyond the realm of science is quite
compatible.