<drpetersutphen@>

> > *******************
> >
> > Not to worry, "Illegal" workers in the USA are subsidizing your
> > retirement to the tune of $7 billion/year because they kick into
the
> > Social Security/Medicare fund, but can't collect when they get
old:

> > http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html
> >

> ++++ I thought I saw recently where there was some controversy
about
> the US sending money to Mexico for these people already.  N.

There are probably some people who were here legally (on
the "bracero" program or whatever) and returned to Mexico who the
U.S. legally owes Social Security benefits to, but as the NYT
article points out, the illegals who are kicking in the $7
billion/yr are not eligible to collect Social Security regardless
of where they are living when they retire.