> > > How do you know your intuition has developed
> > > sufficiently to be able to evaluate claims for
> > > a phenomenon that you haven't experienced?
> >
> > I've given you the best answer I can already,
> > twice now.  Here it is again:
> >
> > Intuition is one of those "Been there, done that,
> > got the T-shirt" kinda things.  You can't *explain*
> > the T-shirt to someone else, and they can't wear
> > your T-shirt.  They've got to find their own, and
> > the only way to do that is to go there and do that.
> >
> > You're trying to understand an experience you can
> > only experience.
>
> No, I'm asking about how *you* understand the
> implications of what you've experienced.

"Implications?"  What implications?  I intuit
things.  90-95% of the time they seem to be
correct.  So I trust my intuition.  What other
"implications" did you have in mind?

I *don't* understand it.  I don't need to.  It
works.  I don't have to understand how.  That
seems to be *your* hangup, judging by how many
times now you've demanded that I explain, even
when I've told you several times now that I can't.
I keep patiently trying to tell you that you will
*never* understand how intuition works, even when
*your* intuition is fully functioning.  It will work
for you, but you won't know why.  Live with it.