> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Where the person who experiences this flow
> > > chooses to believe it flows *FROM* is another
> > > question, one that is all wrapped up in personal
> > > beliefs and/or religion.
> >
> > Did you really take my notion of a "muse" literally??
>
> No.  I was speaking of writers I know who
> choose to interpret these periods of flow
> as "receiving help" from other agencies,
> be it God or angels or "higher powers" or
> whatever.
>
> > ROTFL!!
>
> I'm happy you're amused, but it's based on your
> own oversensitivity and tendency to interpret
> almost everything said to you as an insult, not
> on anything I actually said.
>
> > None of my writer clients who have this experience
> > attempt to identify a source; they just report
> > the experience.
>
> Many of my writer friends and many who are far
> more famous are on record as very *much*
> "identifying a source."  That's who I was
> talking about.  Lighten up.

I'll just quote you in context (since you snipped
what you said that I was responding to) and let
readers decide who you were talking about.

I wrote:

> I'm not entirely sure there isn't something to that
[i.e., my "muse" notion].

You replied (emphases added):

WHAT YOU'RE DESCRIBING in writers is commmon,
but it's also open to interpretation.  ANOTHER
WAY OF SEEING the same phenomenon is just
"getting out of your own way."  When you do,
the creativity flows.

"Another way of seeing..."

Another way than what?