It was a *joke,* Barry, referring back to this line yesterday from our esteemed Feste:

I think you're all a bunch of commies, and hypocritical ones at that. People
who have money tend to have more clout than those who don't. They live in
bigger houses, etc., etc. That's just the way the world is, so why single out MD
for criticism?

I thought the lighthearted tone would be obvious, but I guess not. Back to the emoticons. :)

Sal

On Feb 8, 2006, at 8:51 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

> Careful, you two.  You're beginning to sound like commie
> hypocrites.

Care to explain?