--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, lupidus108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
> <Irmeli.Mattsson@> wrote:
> >

> > > "There has not been and there never will be any room for
> > > the unfit. The fit are going to reign, and if the unfit
> > > do not follow, there will be no room for them. Where
> > > light governs there is no room for darkness. In the age
> > > of enlightenment, there is no room for ignorant people.
> > > The ignorant will be enlightened by a few straight,
> > > enlightened people traveling around with that purpose.
> > > Nature will not allow ignorance to reign. It simply
> > > cannot do that. The non-existence of the unfit has
> > > been the law of nature."
> > >
> > > -- Inauguration of the Dawn of the Age of Enlightenment,
> > >    January 12, 1975, page 47
>
>Lupidus: Maharishi is absolutely correct, as usual.
> >
> > *****
Irmeli:If that is really how MMY understands the mechanics of
rulership, it
> > must be completely clear to him, why there has been very little
> > support of nature and real success in his movement.

Lupidus: Probably you are just not being able to see the success.

Irmeli: Yes there has been certain success on very subtle levels of
manifestation, but MMY:s role in that success is just that of a
messenger boy. He has some role in it, but only some, and of course
even that is something. In that respect he has been successful. But in
my opinion that success has not been dependent on him. It would have
happened also without him.

> >Irmeli: I wonder also how he would explain the success of democracy
in the
> > more advanced and affluent part of the world in the light of this
> > theory of his?
>
> Lupidus:What success - what security ? The monetary sucess could,
along with
> security evaporate overnight.

Irmeli:
You apparently cannot see a correlation between democracy and less
violence and less injustice and less poverty.