> > > How long until we see 'Raja crowns' on Ebay?
> > >
> > > And who on earth would bid for them?
> >
> > Even with the crowns it must be a much tougher sell now ....
> > A million here, a million there, pretty soon it adds up to
> > real money.
>
> Dr. Evil:  "Here's the plan. We get the warhead, and we hold
> the world ransomed for.....One MILLION DOLLARS!!"
>
> No.2:  "Ahem...Well, don't you think we should maybe ask for
> *more* than a million dollars? A million dollars isn't exactly
> a lot of money these days. Virtucon alone makes over nine
> billion dollars a year!"
>
> Dr. Evil:  "Really?"
>
> No.2:  "Mm-hmm."
>
> Dr. Evil:  "That's a number. Okay then. We hold the world
> ransom for.....One hundred..BILLION DOLLARS!!"
>

> Someone must have finally played this movie for Maharishi.
> In his latest bond scam, he's asking for ten TRILLION
> dollars, more than the combined GNP of most of Europe.  :-)

Even 10 trillion is low-balling.

I recently saw a video with Hagelin and David Lynch and when Lynch
mentioned a 1 trillion or 10 trillion figure Hagelin corrected him
and said it was up to 100 trillion or something.

Just to put everything in perspective the entire world's GDP is
about $59 trillion in 2005 and the U.S.'s -- the world's largest
economy -- is about $12 trillion...

Source:
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/rankorder/2001rank.html