> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Makes sense. When I look for Jesus in the past, I can't find him.
> > There are strong waves of thought around who the Christian people
> > really want him to be, the very selectively described fellow in
the
> > Bible, but when I go into those areas with penetrating
> > consciousness, there is no one there!
>
> Well said.  Seriously, you might give "Lamb," by Christopher
> Moore a shot.  There is more of who/what the real Christ
> might have been in that book than in the entire Bible.
>
> > For awhile now I have as a result concluded that Jesus didn't
exist,
> > but that didn't quite feel right either...
> >
> > These other accounts that he existed but that his full nature is
> > hidden from view from the ordinary Christians make more sense.

Well put! The historical Jesus of Nazareth and The Christ are two
different enteties.  Jesus from Palestine was teaching in the light
of Christ for about 3 years. Christ is now in incarnation with many
of His Masters, with the name Maitreya. One of His Masters,
Brahmananda Saraswati is currently not in incarnation. For more
information, please see:

http://www.shareintl.org/magazine/SI_current.htm