--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   I will take a look. BTW, I didn't say 'the world' I said the lesser
> evil in the middle east. Just like I don't think that the TMO's
> motives are pure or presented clearly, US's aren't either but I don't
> think they are anywhere near as conspiritoral as all the hard lefties
> think they are. It's always amazed me that so many TB's and former
> TB's are so hard left.... in for a dime in for a dollar, I guess. I
> express a different point of view than is normally expressed here,
and
> all of a sudden Jim labels me an ignorant waking state  Kool-Aid
> drinker, sheesh. Actually Jim forgets that we share a whole
background
> of similar TM experience.

Hi John, I meant no personal labeling, or libeling for that matter. My
point with the Kool-Aid remark was that sometimes we adopt points of
view without thinking them through, echoing more what we have been
told (or, really, bombarded with...).

As to the 'ignorant waking state' comment, that wasn't meant to label
you either. I was just stating the justification [for war] from the
minds of those making such a decision.

Thanks for bringing this up though. No offense meant to you.