--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
> > <Irmeli.Mattsson@> wrote:
> > >

> > I have a really good
> > > rapport with him.
> > > In the late 80's my participation in the TMO was mainly because
of
> > him.
> > >
> > > I lost my interest in the TMO, when Chopra left and I saw how
the
> > > movement treated him.
> >
> > How was that? He left and the movement ignored him. He rewrote
his
> > books to delete virtually all mention of TM and MMY and hasn't re-
> > released Return of the Rishi since he left the TMO. What other
famous
> > person have you ever heard of who won't publish his previously
> > published autobiography?
> >
> > Why do you suppose he hasn't republished it?
> >

> > > I think the vehemence is actually envy.
> >

> >Sparaig: Perhaps, or perhaps you're projecting your own feelings.
> >
> Irmeli: Could you explain to me what emotions I'm projecting and on
> whom?  Maybe you can help me find out some of my blind spots?

You're saying the TMO has vehemence towards Chopra. Actually, the
official policy of the TMO is to not talk about Chopra at all. At
least for a few years *after* Chopra left the TMO, the son of
Chopra's publicist continued to be on Perusha. He was a tad defensive
to me about his mother's identity when we spoke on the phone once,
but obviously, his mother's professional (and likely personal)
relationship with Chopra had not gotten him "kicked off the program"
simply because of the choices of his mom and her professional clients.

If there was a genuine vehemence on the part of the TMO itself, they
would have found some reason to get him gone, don't you think?

BTW, you never answered my question:

Why do you suppose he hasn't republished it? [Chopra's autobiography]