> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ah, the familiar sound of the Judy Mantra: "If
> > > anyone heard anything different than I heard,
> > > or understands what Maharishi said differently than
> > > I do, they're wrong and I'm right."  :-) :-) :-)
> > >
> > > It's nice to have a "reference standard," eh?  :-)
> >
> > [Push button #2, Label: Judy]
> >
> > There are obviously more people who heard it differently than you,
> > especially when you didn't hear it at all.
>
> Judy appeals to "Judy consensus" -- if she believes
> it, it's true.

Um, no, sorry.

I heard something, lots of other people heard the
same thing.  A person who has very frequently
grossly misrepresented what MMY teaches didn't
hear it.

 You are appealing more to "mass consensus"
> -- if enough people heard what I heard, it must be true.

It must be true that they heard it, right.

> Either way, you're both asserting that you know the
> "truth."

The "truth" is that we both (as well as many others)
have heard him say something often, whereas you have
not.