> Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:29:42 -0800
>
>   Dear TM teachers and Sidhas,
>
> I recently heard that many people are not learning TM because they go
> on the Internet and read a lot of negativity.  I am appalled at the
> ignorance and hostility rampant on the Web that has gone uncorrected. I
> intend to address these claims and shed some factual information on
> them on my new web site, which is called TruthAboutTM.com.  This is
> material that we have developed over the years in dealing with these
> issues.

I am glad somebody does this kind of thing. But pleeeze work these
pages over. Like this one:"To enter the text that you'd like on your
page, highlight this text with your mouse and begin typing to replace
it. Edit images by "clicking" on them." Next to: "Place Image here"
( http://truthabouttm.com/Page8.html )

Don't let the title of a page start with 'Home Page' Every page is a
Homepage. Start with the terms you liked to be searched for
(Transcendental Mediation presumably) Same true for the Meta Tag
description. Check out SEO (search engine optimization) see:
http://groups.google.de/group/alt.internet.search-engines

I would also try to address certain issues, that Trance-net brings up
more directly, like the Mantra and Puja stuff. It's likely that people
who will see this site will also have seen Trancenet. There should be
more margin-space so that the text will be more easy to read.