--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
wrote:

> > eeeew, I smell chicken sh*t...
>
> Do you identify with it?

I call it checken sh*t because you change aliases regularly- anonymous
ones no less, possibly so your ongoing diatribes can't be seen as the
endless mostly negative and boring rants that they are.

Also, I've never seen you in the year or so I've been a part of this
group contribute something original that wasn't a commentary on what
someone else wrote first. Not willing to take a stand unless someone
says something first, which you then 'bravely' respond to.

Sorry dude, that's just chicken sh*t...