--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, a_non_moose_ff <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> > > >
> > > eeeew, I smell chicken sh*t...
> >
> > Do you identify with it?
> >
> I call it checken sh*t because you change aliases regularly- anonymous
> ones no less, possibly so your ongoing diatribes can't be seen as the
> endless mostly negative and boring rants that they are.
>
> Also, I've never seen you in the year or so I've been a part of this
> group contribute something original that wasn't a commentary on what
> someone else wrote first. Not willing to take a stand unless someone
> says something first, which you then 'bravely' respond to.

Its so wonderful to watch how the deluded mind works -- hopping from
cognitive error to cognitive error -- all the while oblivious to it all.

So --- let see,how would the above works. You see -- what you view as
-- a negative post and since you have pegged some anon as a poster of
such, you assume she/he wrote it. You see an "original" or positive
post, and that doesn't fit your crude stereotype of what that bad bad
"negative" anon would write. So its clear, in your mind, the positive
or original post can't be authored by that bad bad anon. Seems to be
sort of a self-fulfilling mind-set. An infinite loop of delusion.