> As acts go, I think that's one suits me better than
> yours, which seems to consist of shouting, "It's not
> me, not me. 'I' don't like...it's the universe doing
> all this stuff. Not responsible."  :-)

The body "is responsible" [aka gets the effects of its actions] for
what happens at the level of the body.

The mind "is responsible" [aka gets the effects of its actions] for
what happens at the level of the mind.

The intellect "is responsible" [aka gets the effects of its actions]
for what happens at the level of the intellect.

The heart "is responsible" [aka gets the effects of its actions] for
what happens at the level of the heart.

The non-owner, non-doer "is responsible" [aka gets the effects of its
non existant actions] for what happens at the level of that which does
not exist.