I think the point is we have been told since day one that 7000 yogic
flyers would create world peace, this has been the driving force of
much fund raising in particular the 200 million at least since the
enlightenment courses started. A bit embarassing if it turns out to
be a load of crap!

Not to mention the greatest fraud in history!

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
> <richardhughes103@> wrote:
> >

> > Hi Sal
> >
> > thanks for the reply
> >
> > I do think it's a bit of a cop-out to say I'm too stressed to
> notice the
> > pundits as the Maharishi effect is supposed to bring world
peace,
> and
> > not just be for the enlightened. The claim is that 7000 pundits
> change
> > the world, I hardly need to point out that the world is falling
> apart as
> > we watch do I?
> >
> > I have also done many long courses and have had very many amazing
> > experiences so I would say my  nervous system is in good enough
> shape.
> >
> > I also do not think it's evil to inquire after the financial
state
> of
> > the TMO, it's complacent not to be interested I think.
Especially
> since
> > the Kaplans letter, in which he quotes MMY as saying he's not
> setting up
> > large roups as he doesnt know the effect they will have!
> >

> Reparse what MMY told Kaplan. Assuming that Kaplan is correct, he
> apparently didn't understand what MMY told him: there's no
guarantee
> that blowing ALL the Movement's capital on a single 7000 or
whatever
> group of Pundits will ensure the long-term viability of the TMOand
> without the long-term viaibility of the TMO, what use is a brief
> shining moment, save inspiration for songs, stories and musicals?
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> > wrote:

> the
> and
> pushed
> on.
> > >
> > > They're there, just on an unmanifest level. Your system is
> obviously
> > > too stressed out and on too gross a level or you would
understand
> > these
> > > subtle distinctions.

I've