> Pointing-out instruction for everyone: Genpo Roshi's "Big Mind"
process:

> http://www.bigmind.org/
>
> http://in.integralinstitute.org/live/view_bigmind.aspx#big_mind
>
> http://in.integralinstitute.org/contributor.aspx?id=26
>
> Big Mind—your Original Face—Nondual Awareness—Spirit itself, is
not
> other than who you are at this very moment. To get us to realize
> this, many spiritual paths and techniques call us to go beyond
the
> ego, into its source or ground. And rightly so. However, what an
> integral approach would suggest—and what we find wonderfully
> exemplified in Genpo Roshi's Big Mind Process—is that in order to
> transcend the ego, we must include it as well. In order to go
beyond—
> in order to taste the spaceless, timeless Reality—we must
integrate
> what is with us here and now, in space and time.
>
> The Big Mind Process befriends the many voices within us—the
> dualistic voices with which we narrowly identify at one time or
> another—in order to gently lead us into a recognition of our
nondual
> self. Because the enlightened state is ever-present, we can access
it
> any time. And while a permanent realization of Big Mind requires
> growth through stages of development, this process is one of the
> quickest and most reliable ways to give us a taste of
this "stateless
> state" right now.

Thanks- I really enjoy all of these different perspectives on
Brahman. I appreciate the emphasis here to integrate what we are
here and now, that we won't somehow be someone else when we
permanently realize Big Mind, as the author calls it.

This is the process as I experience it; to over time integrate every
experience of ours, rid ourselves of all experiential awkwardness
with our Selves, until all experience and all states of mind are
experienced without losing our natural non-dual state....Then, and
only then, the FUN begins!