I can't believe I have Shemp defending me against Judy!  But I have, so keep
up the good work, Shemp! I agree with many of your points. You are right that
to think a particular homosexual practice disgusting does not of itself
constitute homophobia. I do know homosexuals, and I like them. But if I find
myself thinking about what they do, I find it disgusting. Better to be honest
about one's feelings and reactions than pretend to something else.