--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, foufou_fl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Argue THAT, suckas...   :-)  :-)  :-)
>
> Interesting in a discussion of homosexual acts, you call
> people "suckas".  Anything latent you want to discuss :)

Nope. Instead, I'll sign off with something from
another board that labels the different types of
sex.  I think these labels work whether or not the
sex in question is hetero or homo:

Recent research shows that there are 5 kinds of sex:

The lst kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex.
This kind of sex happens when you first
meet someone and you both have sex until
you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex.
This is when you have been with your partner
for a short time and you are so horny you
will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex.
This is when you have been with your partner
for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine
and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex.
This is when you have been with your partner
for too long. When you pass each other in the
hallway you both say "Fuck You".

The 5th kind of sex is called: Courtroom Sex.
This is when you cannot stand your wife any
more. She takes you to court and screws you
in front of everyone.

*Oppps.. Don't forget ** Social Security Sex.**
You get a little each month...but not enough
to live on!